Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy White Day (for tomorrow)

It's white day in Japan tomorrow. Here, on Valentine's Day usually only women give chocolates to men. White Day is the day to return the favour. As I got a number of sweet little presents from students on Valentine's Day, and today is my last day at school before the holidays, I'm running around trying to find students that I need to give chocolate to.

I thought it was time for another Pocky commercial. Poor Pocky hasn't had any votes on my poll.. Vote for Pocky!

3 comments:

Crafty Japan said...

No Pocky!! I don't see the point. You know what I votec for and I'm stickin to my guns!!

Robyn said...

I see some situations are universal! I enjoy Pocky - my mom bought them for us when we were kids. I really don't know where she ever found them, us being in California and all.

I gave some Pocky to my husband a couple of years back.... don't know if he ever ate them.

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, I love the this ad, well done on finding this one.