Saturday, May 05, 2007

Kindy germs

Wayne taught at kindergarten last week. He always enjoys the day but comes home exhausted. And with germs! Without fail a couple of days after his monthly visit to kindergarten he gets a cold. He suffers for a day or two and then in his ever-so sharing manner, passes it onto. I then feel rather awful for about a week. So now, I'm spending a precious free day in Golden Week feeling like I would be much happier if I could just chop off my head.


I have my very own Baikinman (Bacteria Man). Thanks Wayne! To his credit though, he does take good care of me when I'm sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife's a teacher, so I know what you mean about the germs... For some reasons everything seems to hit her around the school holidays.

Crafty Japan said...

Oh no...you still feeling crappy?

Remind Wayne to wash his hands about once every hour (or 2 if it's not possible), use soap and gargle each time too. Believe me, he won't look out of place cos that's what the kids have to do too. :)