Saturday, May 05, 2007

Kindy germs

Wayne taught at kindergarten last week. He always enjoys the day but comes home exhausted. And with germs! Without fail a couple of days after his monthly visit to kindergarten he gets a cold. He suffers for a day or two and then in his ever-so sharing manner, passes it onto. I then feel rather awful for about a week. So now, I'm spending a precious free day in Golden Week feeling like I would be much happier if I could just chop off my head.


I have my very own Baikinman (Bacteria Man). Thanks Wayne! To his credit though, he does take good care of me when I'm sick.

2 comments:

James Clarke said...

My wife's a teacher, so I know what you mean about the germs... For some reasons everything seems to hit her around the school holidays.

Mel & Seigo said...

Oh no...you still feeling crappy?

Remind Wayne to wash his hands about once every hour (or 2 if it's not possible), use soap and gargle each time too. Believe me, he won't look out of place cos that's what the kids have to do too. :)