Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Melanie loves ????

I love checking out what words people have searched on Google to bring them to my blog. A funny one came up recently...

"melanie loves jason"

Mmmm that one was quite interesting. Thought I should check it for myself. The combination comes up 28th on Google at the moment. Wondering if I should be concerned about the state of my marriage... I searched

"melanie loves wayne"

That came 19th, so all is good in the world of Melanie and Wayne.

**** Update ****
After putting this post up - Wayne somes up first and Jason second. All is still good ;)

3 comments:

Crafty Japan said...

How do you do that?

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

You mean see where traffic has come from?

Just sign up for "Google Analytics" and it will give you some code to insert into your blog (all quite easy). Give it a couple of days to start getting data for you and then you can see how many visitors you've had, where in the world they've come from (hehehe... I check to see if my parents have been reading my blog) and what keyword searches have brought traffic to your site. It's lots of fun and quite addictive. Have fun ;) Let me know if you have any trouble and I'll show you next time I'm at your place.

Kelly said...

It's funny, when i had my blogspot blog i checked the stats and the biggest keywords were "aki hoshino" "D Cup" and "Breasts". It's funny how people find your blog and then i wonder if they were satisfied...because my blog is definitely not about those things.

http://azumarisan.wordpress.com