Saturday, November 24, 2007

Today I'm loving

  • My husband. The dear sweet man has moved out of our shared office space to allow me to create my own design studio. You can see the before shots here. Hopefully, I'll have some shots of the end product in a few days.
  • My new studio. It's still coming together but looks great so far. I feel so inspired!
  • Volume 2 of the Beautiful Songs Compilation Album
  • Long, warm, super soft socks
  • Starbucks Chocolate Mint Mocha - I ordered my first ever coffee today! I'm not a coffee drinker, but I think I could be hooked.
  • Japanese space solutions, they have some great ideas in the stores
  • 100yen shops (OK, I love these every day)
  • My life

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad you are so happy-what a lovely husband!!!

OzBurger said...

Mel, welcome to the world of coffee.
Soon you will be one of us.
one of us
One Of Us
ONE OF US!

Seriously though, try the xmas Creme Brule Latte, it's even better.

Brad said...

Nah, Gingerbread latte all around! I wait all year for that drink!

OzBurger said...

Gingerbread, I haven't tried that one.

What does it taste like? ;-)

mizu designs said...

Hi! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. I'm so glad you came by and made it possible for me to find both of yours. Is it ok for me to link yours to mine?

Rachael Hutchings said...

Yes, endless love for the 100 yen stores!